HETAC – High Efficiency Thermal Air Conditioning
- High Efficiency Thermal Air Conditioning (HETAC) utilises thermal storage capabilities of Phase Change Materials (PCMs).
- PCMs provide stored energy for cooling during peak heat load period.
- HETAC cools/recharges the PCM during most efficient period utilising off peak power and low ambient temperature.
- PCM used is – environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non toxic.
- Conventional air conditioners operate at their most inefficient during peak heat load period utilising high tariff power and counteracting high ambient temperature.
- HETAC requires minimal power to operate resulting in more than 50% energy savings compared with conventional air conditioning.